I discovered today's guest, Kristen Kalp, when a podcast listener wrote in to say that she'd love to hear Kristen on the show. (Hint: just drop me a line and let me know if you'd love to hear from an inspiring woman entrepreneur I haven't yet interviewed). I love what she does, and it was so much fun to interview her for the show. She's got great tips on how to discover your greatest gifts, and how to create a business based around them.
About Kristen Kalp
If an evil villain wanted to defeat me, he would only have to leave a trail of confetti leading to a bookstore. Done. I’m trapped, cue the frikkin sharks with the frikkin laser beams.
I’m Kristen Kalp, and I have a business to help people discover and explore their greatest gifts and deepest truths.
In practical terms, that means I help peeps make more money and meaning through their businesses. I’m allergic to the word ‘coach,’ but some people say that’s what I do.
If you'd like to connect and/or regale me with tales of bookstores and confetti, join the Fuck Yah club and we'll hang out once a month. Also I'll send you a free copy of my book, Go Your Own Way, because word nerds.
Listen to this episode
What You’ll Learn
- Kristen's top tips on how to discover your greatest gifts
- How to know what to keep private and what to make public
- Why identify your greatest gifts and build a business around them
- What “easy as breathing” talents are and how to find yours
- Why you need to be human cilantro and how to do that
Things We Discussed
- Brené Brown
- Rob Bell
- Big Magic, by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Kristen's podcast, That's What She Said
Connect With Kristen
Click to Tweet
It would make me so happy if you could take a minute and share this with other women entrepreneurs on Twitter. If you enjoy the Ready to Bloom Podcast, please click to tweet:
How to Subscribe
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
Help Spread the Word
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! You can also subscribe, so you'll never miss an episode.